Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Introduction



Hi,


Hi, I'm Annie Hancroft of Ayrshire Farm, life coach, writer, designer, and breeder in Secondlife (SL).  I've found that life in Secondlife is pretty much what you make it.  I absolutely love going in and designing, playing with breedable pets, and spending time with friends.  I've been in Secondlife since August 2008 but am still learning every time I sign on!  I originally meant to blog my life in SL when I created this blog almost 2 years ago!  Oh my, time flies in Real life and SL!  

I'm a Christian Life Coach both in SL and RL.  I love seeing people jump start the first day of their rest of their lives.  Please IM or drop me a notecard if I can help you progress in achieving your life's goals! I wear my Christian armor both in RL and SL.

Anyway, the plan for this blog is to log new creations, my SL pet breedable progress, and life in general in SL.  I welcome news and comments!  :)


Hugs and smiles, 






No comments:

Post a Comment